To ensure every juice contains the highest, healthiest quality of fruits and veggies, all produce is sourced from Fresh Point. Organic ingredients are always the priority, though they are not always available due to seasonality. All Fruits and veggies are washed thoroughly once received with a baking soda/apple cider vinegar wash. All compost is picked up weekly from Gamble creek Farms, that way nothing goes to waste!
WHERE TO CATCH DEV ---->
- At the downtown Bradenton farmers market every Saturday through May 9-2p!!
- At the Anna maria city pier's Farmers market every Tuesday 830a-2p
- Friendly City Flea ( will post dates )
- Anna Maria Community Center ( always available at the front desk!)
- Foundation Training at The Center every Tuesday at 945am! If you struggle with poor posture, chronic pain in the body, weak core strength or looking for a way to prevent injuries....... HELLO is this all of us?!?! Then this movement is for you! It has changed my life and I can wait to bring it to AMI! If you can walk you can do this movement! It is literally for everyone! It will be taugh by at local certified instructor every Tuesday! See you there! Free to members and 25$ for non members!
- Donation based yoga and breathwork at the Center the last wednesday of every month 830p-930p! It is a 15$ minimum and all proceeds go to a different local charity every month! We start with 15 minutes of guided breath work by Dev and then move into a 45 minute vinyasa flow led by a different local instructor each time! Next one is February 28, 2024! Come breathe and flow with us under the moon and stars!
- Ice Bath Wednesdays!! Come join us at the Anna Maria Community Center every Wednesday 9-12p ! 15 $ for members and 25 $for non members! You will leave feeling energized and ready to tackle another beautiful day! Don't worry I will coach you through the entire experience!
- You can also book me for a private ice bath party in the comfort of your home/business or with friends and family! 75$ traveling fee if on Anna Maria island. 100$ traveling fee for living in Bradenton, then 10$ per person that will be attending. Mock tail/juice bar set up available upon request (prices vary). I provide fresh juice, ice and 100 gallon tub and coaching experience to get ya through!
- Dev has also added catering to the list of things she does! She is now the chef for a wellness retreat every 4 months and has now catered several wellness events! Dev's food revolves around a whole foods diet! Made from scratch, as local and organic as possible, free of seed oils, ethically sourced and cooked in stainless steel or cast iron! Ask about the Regenerate RX wellness retreat she caters for at Wonderfield farm and retreat center in Floral city, fl The next! one is February 23-25!
These juices are created by the children who attend The Center of Anna Maria Island's after school program and summer camp. Each child chooses 3 organic ingredients sourced by Fresh Point. The children are educated on the health benefits of each of their choices and are taught how to juice their produce. After tasting their creation, a sample is given to the judges who pick two winners. The winners get to name their juice and those juices are featured here! How exciting is this?!?!? They get so excited about learning and trying all these amazing nutritional juices! This is it! This is why im doing what im doing, spreading the word of juice starts with the kiddies, they are our future.
Proceeds from Juice of the Week are donated to The Center of Anna Maria Island
Ingredients: Strawberry, Kiwi, Pineapple, watermelon, apple
Palmer's juice is LOADED with the goods! Packed with carotenoids, phytonutrients, potassium and vitamin C!! Helps alkalinize the body! Aids in digestion and has anti-inflammatory properties! Great for muscle recovery and lowering blood pressure! Get yo Jade Juice!
Ingredients: Strawberry, Apple, Pineapple
Jacob out did him self! This juice also aids in digestion! Great for pancreatic health! Anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties ! Immune boosting! Aids in circulatory and heart health! Great for gut health and lowering bad cholesterol! Way to go Jacob!
Reset your system from the inside out
7 juices a day, 21 juices total
Free 30 minute health consultation prior to starting to ensure you get the most out of your cleanse. You will also receive a copy of Devs Wellness Warrior Plan!!
12oz of 100% fresh fruit and vegetable juice. This product has not been pasteurized and therefore may contain harmful bacteria that can cause serious illness in children, the elderly, and persons with weakened immune systems.
Apple, Carrot, Lemon, Ginger, Turmeric, Blacker pepper
The story behind this juice is for my dear friends daughter Luna. She is battling cancer and giving it her all everyday! I have helped coach them on diet and juicing and had her come up with a juice recipe of her own! Sweet Luna is 4 years old and this juice is all hers! This juice is made to tackle inflammation the root of most disease! Every time one is sold 3 $ goes to her go fund me!
Pineapple, Papaya, Lime, Ginger
Removes acidity and mucous from the body, helps dissolve kidney stones
Watermelon, Beet, Basil, Mint, Lime, Grape
Improves brain function, relieves breast feeding pains and cold like symptoms. Has antibacterial agents, reduces inflammation, slows cancer growth, supports heart, digestive and brain function and is a great source of amino acids
Spinach, Kale, Apple, Parsley, Cucumber, Pineapple
Great source of antioxidants, vitamin E, A, K, C, B6, folate, copper, thiamin, potassium, niacin, riboflavin, micronutrients, carotenoids, iron, magnesium. Helps reduce BP, and progression of cancer growth. Promotes healthy skin, hair, eyes teeth and bones. The omegas help the brain think quicker and more efficient. Aids in healing and the coagulation of blood. Pretty much has it all
Blueberry, Cucumber, Cabbage, and Apple
High in vitamin C, K, manganese, macronutrients, antioxidants, anthocyanins, potassium. Promotes body detoxification, aids in healing ulcers, helps with weight loss and is very hydrating! Also supports healthy brain function specifically in the memory department. Great for skin, hair and eyes. Can be beneficial to someone with blood clotting disorders since it’s such a great source of vitamin k
Apple, Carrot, Orange, Ginger, Beet
High in vitamin A, K, C, E, manganese, phosphorus, copper, niacin, thiamin and beta carotene! This juice is an energy booster, great for eye and skin health and boosts immune system
Apple, Pear, Kiwi, Lemon, Orange, Ginger
Aids in lowering cholesterol and improving heart health. Rich in antioxidants, minerals , micronutrients, and omega fatty acids. Helps reduce inflammation, boost immunity, great for cognitive function, supportive of the nervous system, and aids in increasing bone mineral density. Great for digestion and congestion. Aids in weight loss and gives you a boost of energy!
Orange, Kale, Spinach, Apple, Lemon, Ginger
Immunity booster, and loaded with antioxidants and minerals! Aids in reducing inflammation and improving heart health. Great for digestion and an energy booster! Also aids in weight loss.
Celery, Kale, Lemon, Apple, Ginger, Cucumber
This aids in cleansing the liver, energy booster, promotes healthy digestion and is loaded with minerals, nutrients, antioxidants and vitamins!
Funky Lemonade Detox 2oz
Garlic, Apple, Lemon, Ginger, Apple Cider Vinegar, Agave syrup
Immunity booster, anti viral, great for liver health, helps protect the body from oxidative damage, helps rid body of harmful bacteria, rich in b6 and helps boost metabolism, aids in digestion and boosts energy! This has it all!! Amazing for opening up the sinuses!
The menu is subject to change based availability. Must know by Sundays what juice you would like for that week as that is when produce orders are placed, juice days are Monday, Thursday and Fridays. Delivery available for a 10$ fee within a 5 mile radius.
February 14, 2022 is when Devs Bevs became my reality, but this journey started far before that. In the summer of 2019, my family's entire world shifted. We were given the shattering news that my mother was diagnosed with a very rare aggressive terminal cancer and she had 2-3 years to live. That devastating news ignited a passion in me to find out everything I could to help my mom. I was living in Austin, TX and decided I needed to be home to be with my family. My research led me to the first step - go vegan! This was a big one, and my mom jumped in head first with me. The results were impressive and encouraged me to dive in and see what else we could do. My mother was in a clinical trial and her major side effect was loss of eyesight. At that time, I decided to become a certified health coach and on that journey I discovered juicing. Celery juice is where it all began! Mom calls that stuff her “cancer” juice. It was her cure! Her vision returned, little by little, now she is able to read and drive again. I then discovered how to pair other fruits and veggies into healthy juices and saw how these juices were helping my friends and family.
Today I can proudly say my mother is 2.5 years in remission! The healing benefits my mom experienced fueled me to start this company and spread the word of plant based eating and incorperating fresh juice. I feel so honored to contribute this to my hometown and get as many people feeling the best that they can! Heal from within, my friends!